Hi there! My name is Azra and I am a sushi-loving, floral-obsessed wedding photographer based in Toronto, Canada! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sign up for my mailing list!
If you'd like to keep up with me and hear about exciting offers and updates, sign up for my mailing list below!
Here are some things you should know about me!
- My favourite foods are: sushi, bubble tea, burrito bowls, and cheesecake!
- My favourite colour is turquoise! You may have already noticed based on the colours of my website!
- I am obsessed with florals. My house is decorated with them and I am almost always wearing something with florals.
- I love to travel! I have been to 4 out of 7 continents (still working on Australia, South America and Antartica)
- I love fitness, working out and healthy eating (yes, I know my first point contradicts this LOL)!
- I am obsessed with the sport softball. I played on Ryerson's Fastpitch Softball Team and still play in a league every summer!
- I got married to the love of my life on August 13, 2017 and my wedding was filled with turquoise, gold, and lots of florals!
What photography means to me!
To me photography is not just taking pictures, it is creating and capturing moments and feelings of love and happiness to help you remember them forever! My favourite part of the job is the people I am able to work with everyday. I strive to create lifelong relationships with my clients that live on after the wedding is over. I work so closely with each and every one of my clients, I can’t help but to become their friends!
How I got started!
When I was younger, my mom had a dslr camera and I used to love borrowing it and taking photos at our family gatherings and vacations. I decided to buy my first dslr camera when I started university and I couldn't seem to put my camera down; I was always snapping photos of my family, friends or of food! I fell in love with photography and soon realized I wanted to pursue it professionally, so I started studying Photography at Ryerson University along with my Computer Science degree and also launched my business. After graduating, I chose to follow my passion of photography instead of choosing the corporate life, and I took my photography business full time! I haven't looked back since!
I want to hear from you!
I specialize in weddings, engagements, and portraits; please feel free to contact me through the Contact page if you have any questions! I would love to hear from you!